SOCIAL MEDIA PHOTO CONTEST
Your job-related photos could win you a great prize!
From Cat machines running on the jobsite to our technicians hard at work in the shop, we want to showcase photos on social media of what makes Western States unique: the equipment, the gorgeous territory, and of course, the fantastic people.
From March 15 to April 2, email your work-related photos and videos to [email protected] to enter our Employee Social Media Photo Contest! Not sure if a photo is social media worthy? Send it on in! For every photo or video you send, you will be entered into a random drawing to win one of several prizes, like a Cat Cooler, a custom Buck knife, or an Amazon gift card!
The prizes don’t stop there: the Marketing team will select the best entry to receive a grand prize! The grand prize winner will receive their choice of a high-quality, compact enthusiast camera: a Canon G9X, an Olympus TG-6, or a GoPro Hero9 (each a $449 value)!
Looking for inspiration? Check out the gallery below and our Facebook (Western States Cat Equipment Company) and Instagram (@westernstates.cat) for examples. Photos or videos of machines, employees at work or helping in our community, and safety wins are a great place to start!
TO ENTER: Email your photos and videos to [email protected] between March 15 and April 2, 2021. Be sure to include context for each photo or video: what’s going on in the shot, the names of people depicted, what equipment is visible, and when/where the photo or video was taken. If you have technical issues submitting photos or videos, contact Madeline Keckler in Marketing.
Here are the rules:
- Safety: submissions must not depict any unsafe behavior, and must comply with Western States safety standards: PPE (including masks where appropriate), vehicles properly chocked, etc.
- Photos and videos must be submitted to [email protected] by midnight on April 2.
- Please include information about the photo, for example any employee names, machines, locations, what’s happening in the photo or video, etc.
- Photos and videos must be submitted by the employee who took them. Customer-submitted photos are not eligible.
- Photos and videos must not have previously appeared on WSECO social media.
- Marketing may use any and all photos/videos on WSECO social media platforms or in other marketing efforts.
- One photo/video submission equals one entry into the prize pool. Multiple entries are encouraged. Prizes will be drawn at random. Each employee can only win one prize. Winners will be notified via email on the same day as the drawing
- One grand prize (Canon camera, Olympus camera or GoPro) will be awarded to the employee that submits the best overall entry, to be selected by the Marketing team. Criteria may include, but not be limited to, subject matter, composition, creativity and visual impact.
Check out these photos for examples: