April 19, 2021

HR ANNOUNCES REFERRAL REWARDS

If you know someone who would be a great fit at Western States, you can get a bonus for referring them through Human Resources’ new Employee Referral Program!

The program, aimed at rewarding employees for bringing in new talent, gives employees a bonus if someone they refer is hired on at Western States. Bonuses are paid out 40% after the new employee’s first 60 days, and the remaining 60% at their 6 month anniversary.

“Aside from the opportunity to earn a big referral bonus, having our positions filled with talented individuals helps Western States’ fulfill our purpose of Serving our Communities,” said VP of Human Resources Dusti Swinney, “In the spirit of our value of Teamwork, we are happy to extend this opportunity to all employees to be a part of the Western State’s success in a way that they might not normally participate.”

Bonuses range from $500 to $6000, depending on the referral’s position. For referrals that do not result in a hire, employees will be entered into a quarterly drawing for great prizes.

All employees except for executives, HR personnel, and managers with hiring authority over the referred candidates are eligible for the referral bonus. There are two ways to qualify: either submit a referral to the Talent Acquisition Group with candidate referral information, or make sure you referral includes your name in their employment application.

Questions? Reach out to Marcie Cooke or Carissa Ramey in the Talent Acquisition Group

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *