2022 SOCIAL MEDIA PHOTO CONTEST
After a fantastic turnout from last year’s contest, Marketing is excited to bring back the Social Media Photo Contest for 2022!
Starting July 11, submit your work-related photos via this form to enter our Social Media Photo Contest! Every photo submitted counts as one entry into a random drawing to win one of ten $50 Visa gift cards.
We’ve got nine photo categories to enter: Rental Equipment, Employee, PSD, Machine, Technology, Shop/Warehouse and Field. Marketing will select a “best of” photo from each category, and the winners will each receive a custom 28qt Cordova cooler customized with their photo of choice!
Like last year, Marketing will also select one entry to win our grand prize: a DJI Mini II drone! There’s no limit to the number of photos you can submit. The winning photograph may already be on your phone!
Not sure where to start? Check out last year’s winners below and our Facebook (Western States Cat Equipment Company) and Instagram (@westernstates.cat) for inspiration. Photos from last year’s contest have been used on social media, in Western States marketing materials, in calendars and more. Head to this blog post from December showcasing your photos in action!
HOW TO ENTER: Submit your photos and videos to Marketing via this form between July 11 and July 27, 2022. You must fill out all form fields for your entry to count into the contest. If you have questions, please contact Madeline Keckler in Marketing.
Here are the rules:
- Safety: While capturing your image, please keep safety top of mind. Observe all Western States safety standards, whether at work, on the jobsite or anywhere else. Be aware of your surroundings and maintain situational awareness for yourself and your subject.
- Submissions must not depict any unsafe behavior, and must comply with Western States safety standards: PPE, vehicles properly chocked, etc.
- Photos must be new submissions (not entered in last year’s contest).
- Photos must never have been posted to social media (personal pages or Western States pages)
- Photos and videos must be submitted via this form by midnight on July 27.
- Photos and videos must be submitted by the employee who took them. Customer-submitted photos are not eligible.
- Marketing may use any and all photos/videos on WSECO social media platforms or in other marketing efforts.
- One photo/video submission equals one entry into the prize pool. Multiple entries are encouraged. Ten prizes will be drawn at random. Each employee can only win one prize. Winners will be notified via email.
- One grand prize (DJI Mini II drone) will be awarded to the employee that submits the best overall entry, to be selected by the Marketing team. Criteria may include, but not be limited to, subject matter, composition, creativity and visual impact.
Here are our winning photos from 2021: